Friday, September 11, 2009

Recharging

In the journey of self improvement, I tried to observe my own thoughts. However, in the last few days, my thoughts are chaotic and clouded. Actions are kept at minimum. You can say that I look and act somewhat depressed.

We have reached a point where we have envisioned ourselves to be. We have a place to stay, food to eat, no debt and have savings. In other word, we have simple comfortable life money can buy without ever having to work for anyone else for the rest of our life.

So why am I feeling down?

Some people might say that it is only normal that we have ups and downs. When we are down we needed to be re-charged like those batteries.

Batteries are recharged with electricity. How do we get re-charged? The followings are some of things I used to do:

1) Take a vacation.
2) Change hair style/color
3) Stay in bed
4) Read something interesting
5) Watch a movie

This time I watched a video clip of John Maeda on simplicity from TED talks, which lifted me up a lot.


C-Cassia

No comments:

Post a Comment